1. Clean the surface and inside of the fish.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. In a pan, sprinkle salt and lay fish on top. Sprinkle some more salt on the top of fish and rub to coat well.
4. Season with pepper and pop it in oven. Bake for 40 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and oregano. Mix well.
Planning a romantic dinner with your dear one? Here is a fish recipe that you must try. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook medium sized fish with some simple seasonings in the oven and serve with a simple sauce. Great to accompany wine!