1. In a large bowl, mix together yeast, salt, and 1 ½ cup of water.
2. Add flour, a little at a time and whisk constantly.
3. Pour another ½ cup of water, mix well, and cover the bowl with wet towel. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. In a frying pan heat oil, and drop 1 teaspoon each of batter as shown in the video. Fry until golden brown.
5. Transfer it to a paper towel to drain.
6. Drizzle honey and sprinkle cinnamon powder on top.
Greek desserts are delectable and great enough to adorn almost any dessert plate. Check out Vassilis showing how to make Loukoumades or Lukumades - a fried-dough pastry flavored with sweetness. Sweet tooth can stop waiting!