|Plain greek yogurt||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Grape tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in quarters|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Italian parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh mint||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|For seasoned oil|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, minced|
|Fresh rosemary leaves||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Roasted chicken meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Naan||100 Gram (4)|
1. Line a bowl with a paper towel.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the cucumber in half and grate one half cucumber and place in prepared bowl.
3. Hold the paper towel squeeze out excess liquid from the cucumber.
4. In a bowl, place together squeezed cucumber, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, cover and refrigerate.
For the Salad
5. Peel the remaining cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, cut tomatoes in halves.
6. In a bowl, put together tomatoes, cucumber, onion, parsley, mint, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover the salad and refrigerate until needed.
8. In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat add garlic, rosemary, oregano and stir until garlic begins to brown.
9. Season with salt and pepper and take the pan off the heat.
10. Preheat the broiler.
For the Gyro
11. In a bowl, toss 3 to 4 tablespoons of the oil mixture with chicken.
12. On a cookie sheet, place the bread and spoon the remaining herbs and garlic over the bread and spread.
13. Brown the naan under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until sizzling.
14. Spread each naan with tzatziki and top with chicken and salad and serve warm.