2. In a mixing bowl, combine egg, half of the sugar, and melted butter. Whisk well.
3. Add flour, mix well and divided dough into two half.
4. In a separate bowl, mix grated apple with remaining sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
5. In a greased pan, place one half of dough and press it evenly at the bottom.
6. Top it with apple and spread evenly.
7. Grate and sprinkle remaining dough on top and pop it in oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until nice and brown on top.
8. Remove from oven and allow it to cool.
9. Cut in slices , sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve.
Apple desserts are cool enough to make and serve over most occasions particularly as after meal desserts. Here is a recipe to make Apple Pie in Greek style that is easy to make involving a few simple steps and ingredients. Apple Pie so tempting!