Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger
|Extra lean ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ground pepper||To Taste|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Roasted pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), jarred, chopped|
|Calamari olive||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Feta cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crumbled|
1. In a large bowl, add the turkey.
2. Add garlic powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, fresh ground pepper and yogurt to the meat. Mix it well using your hands.
3. Add roasted peppers, olives and fresh crumbled feta cheese.
4. Mix it well gently using your hands.
5. Flatten the meat at the bottom of the bowl and make four sections with your fingers.
6. Form each section into a burger patty.
7. Preheat the grill at medium high and spray it with a cooking spray.
8. Place the burgers on the grill and cover the grill lid. Grill the burgers for a total of 5-6 minutes. If using outdoor grill, then you should cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side.
9. On a serving plate, place 2-3 butter leaves.
10. Place one burger on top of the lettuce.
11. Add a dollop of fresh Tzatziki and wrap the lettuce all over. Your Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger is ready to eat.
Calories 244 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.1 mg22%
Sodium 778.5 mg32.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 35 g69.2%
Vitamin A 36.3% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 23.2% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet