Bring a difference to your regular burger, with the help of these Greek Style Turkey Burger. It is just an ideal food when you are spending a long weekend with your best friends. You can also prepare the burgers in advance and serve it as and when required.
Extra lean ground turkey
Fresh ground pepper
Plain non-fat yogurt
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), jarred, chopped
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), crumbled
1. In a large bowl, add the turkey.
2. Add garlic powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, fresh ground pepper and yogurt to the meat. Mix it well using your hands.
3. Add roasted peppers, olives and fresh crumbled feta cheese.
4. Mix it well gently using your hands.
5. Flatten the meat at the bottom of the bowl and make four sections with your fingers.
6. Form each section into a burger patty.
7. Preheat the grill at medium high and spray it with a cooking spray.
8. Place the burgers on the grill and cover the grill lid. Grill the burgers for a total of 5-6 minutes. If using outdoor grill, then you should cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side.
9. On a serving plate, place 2-3 butter leaves.
10. Place one burger on top of the lettuce.
11. Add a dollop of fresh Tzatziki and wrap the lettuce all over. Your Grilled Greek Style Turkey Burger is ready to eat.
If you are planning to spend a long weekend with your friends and you are yet to decide on the food, then this grilled turkey burger is one of the best choices. Take your time to prepare the burgers in advance and serve it warm when your friends are around. You can put these burgers inside buns or place on a nice looking butter lettuce cup - the choice is yours!