Lamb And Beef Keftedes
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Greek seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||200 Gram|
|Fresh mint leaves||10 , chopped|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Leafy vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grate onion.
2. Chop the mint leaves and tomatoes.
3. Mash the cottage cheese.
4. Cut the asparagus into 4 inch sticks and fry.
5. In a large mixing bowl, place the ground meats, onion, Greek seasoning, cottage cheese, mint leaves, eggs, bread crumbs and salt, combine well and make equal sized balls.
6. In a skillet, heat oil and cook the meat balls until it turns crisp and brown.
7. In an individual plate, place the leafy greens, tomatoes, fried asparagus and the meat balls, serve hot.