1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, olive oil, Spanish olives, capers, caper juice, mushrooms and bay leaves. Mix all these ingredients with a spatula.
3. Place the chicken in a large bowl and pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator overnight.
4. In a large baking dish, place the marinated chicken and spoon over the remaining marinade.
5. Add brown sugar evenly and pour white wine over the chicken.
6. Bake it in the oven at 350 degree F for 50 minutes.
7. Remove the chicken from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Spoon the marinade over the top. Garnish with parsley.
8. Serve the Fiesta Chicken with fresh green salads.
Would you like to have a delicious Chicken dish that you can spice up to suit your taste. This is an attractive and zesty all in one dish. It's full of spices ,wine and chicken loaded with flavour. A quick fix for a long day. It's definitely going to make its way into my regular rotation.