The classic Greek appetizer of made of cool yogurt and cucumber served with warm sliced of pita bread.
6 Clove (30 gm)
2 , peeled, slice in half, and scoop out the seeds with a spoon
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 , slice in half, and scoop out the seeds with a spoon
1 2⁄3 Tablespoon
White distilled vinegar
1. Place the yogurt in a strainer. Place the strainer over a bowl and allow to drain overnight.
2. Grate the cucumber and place in a strainer. Allow to strain overnight.
3. Grate the garlic clove and finely mince the dill.
4. In a bowl combine the strained yogurt and cucumber.
5. Stir in the grated garlic and minced dill.
6. Stir in the olive oil and vinegar.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve with warm slices of pita bread.
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch!