Colorful Greek Salad
|Hearts of romaine||2 , chopped|
|Orange bell pepper||1 , chopped (Any Color Will Do)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 , thinly sliced|
|Canned chickpeas||7 Ounce (Garbanzo Beans)|
|Pepperonis||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kalamata olives||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , chopped into quarter moons|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crumbled|
|Dried oregano||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||1 , minced|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
1. Combine your minced garlic with one tsp. of oregano and lemon juice.
2. Slowly whisk in your olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Once all of the ingredients are prepped, we just have to assemble!!
1. Layer a bed of romaine in your serving dish followed by your bell peppers, red onions, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, kalamata olives, feta cheese and pepperoncinis.
2. Sprinkle with remaining tsp. of oregano.
3. Drizzle your dressing over the top and enjoy!!