Practically Fat Free Gravy Recipe
|Canned chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Drop|
|Black pepper/White pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Spread the flour over the aluminum lined pan and brown in oven for 25 minutes. Take out the flour from the oven mix for few minutes and place in oven for 15 min. After that again take out the flour and spread evenly and place in oven for another 15 minutes.
4. In a pan pour in the chicken stock, soya sauce, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce and flour. Whisk all the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
5. Serve Gravy with mashed potatoes.
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.81 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.21 g1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.8 mg0.6%
Sodium 297.7 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 3 g5.2%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet