|Liquid||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (Water / Milk / Combination)|
|Pan drippings||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In 2 cup glass measure, pour the pan drippings.
2) Let it stand for few minutes and when fat rise to surface, skim off.
3) Keep the fat aside for later use.
4) In 4 cup glass measure blend flour and liquid until smooth.
5) Add the drippings to the liquid.
6) Microwave (high) for 2-3 minutes, or until liquid boils and thickens, stirring every minute.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8) Serve the gravy over grilled meat or vegetables.