|Liquid||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs) (Water / Milk / Combination)|
|Pan drippings||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) In 2 cup glass measure, pour the pan drippings.
2) Let it stand for few minutes and when fat rise to surface, skim off.
3) Keep the fat aside for later use.
4) In 4 cup glass measure blend flour and liquid until smooth.
5) Add the drippings to the liquid.
6) Microwave (high) for 2-3 minutes, or until liquid boils and thickens, stirring every minute.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8) Serve the gravy over grilled meat or vegetables.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 804 Calories from Fat 643
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.9%
Saturated Fat 32.3 g161.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72.7 mg24.2%
Sodium 393.3 mg16.4%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 5 g9.3%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet