|Meat drippings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Arrange the ingredients and a roast.
2) To collect meat drippings, lift roast from pan, and place on heated platter.
3) Let stand 20 minutes.
4) In roasting pan, pour off the drippings.
5) Skim off fat from surface and discard.
6) Transfer 1/4 cup drippings to pan.
7) Stir in flour, to make a smooth mixture; brown it slightly over low heat, stirring to scrape anyy brown bits in pan.
8) Add water to beef broth to measure 2 cups; gradually stir into flour mixture; add salt and pepper.
9) Bring to boiling, stirring gravy until smooth, and bubbly.
10) Use the gravy to simmer meats.