Brown Onion Gravy
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled, sliced|
|Stock||8 Ounce (Homemade)|
|Red wine||2 Ounce|
|Soy sauce||15 Milliliter|
1) Preheat a microwave dish for 4 minutes on HIGH.
2) Into the preheated dish, add in butter, onion slices and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds on HIGH.
3) Mix in the flour and stir continously till it dissolves in with the butter turning brown. Microwave for 1 minute on HIGH.
4) In a second microwave dish, add red wine and homemade stock and microwave for 2 minutes.
5) Slowly add the contents from the second dish into the butter-flour sauce and microwave uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring in between.
6) Lastly, add soy sauce to finish the Brown Onion Gravy.
7) Serve hot with steamed rice.
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.7 mg5.6%
Sodium 302.9 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.4%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 3.8% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 1.7% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet