Home Made Gravy
|Fat drippings||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fat And Juices From Meat)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking liquid||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Broth, Juices Or Water)|
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish or 4-quart casserole, pour drippings.
2. Add flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Add the liquid; mix well.
5. Cook on High 4 to 5 minutes until sauce thickens, stir continuously.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add a few drops of brown sauce for a deeper brown color, if desired.
8. Serve over grilled meat.