|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Beef consomm||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, scraped|
1) Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and sauté sliced mushrooms in it until golden brown.
2) Take a small saucepan and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in it.
3) Gradually mix in flour and stir cook the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat after mixture bubbles.
4) Slowly stir in consommé.
5) Season and then add in scraped onion.
6) Stir cook the mixture until it becomes smooth and thick and is brought to a boil.
7) Mix in sautéed mushrooms.
8) Serve the gravy hot with turkey.