Kangkong In Sweet Gravy
|Kangkong/Other green vegetable||450 Gram|
|Dried shrimps/Prawns||4 Tablespoon (Or Dehydrated)|
|Palm sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or Gula Melaka)|
|Coconut milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Second Pressing)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Fresh ginger||1⁄2 Inch|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Rinse greens well under running water.
2) Rip the leaves from the stalks. Cut stalks into 4 cm lengths.
3) Soak half of the dried prawns in a little water.
4) To prepare rempah, grind it finely.
5) Mix it to remaining dried prawns and a little sugar.
6) In a skillet heat little oil and fry rempah until it emits scent.
7) Add the kangkong stalks.
8) Stir fry for a few minutes and mix coconut milk, prawns and their liquid, gula melaka (chopped), and remaining kangkong or other vegetables.
9) Simmer for 3-5 minutes and cook vegetables.
10) Serve immediately with rice and meat.