Blended Gravy For Re Heated Meat Dishes
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Rounded Tablespoon)|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube / vegetable cooking water||1⁄2 Pint|
|Gravy browning||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a small basin, mix flour to get smooth thin paste along with stock.
2. Add the remaining stock and mix well.
3. In a saucepan, strain the mixture and bring it to boil. Stir continuously till it becomes thick. Keep boiling for 3 minutes. Season well using salt and pepper with drops of gravy browning.
4. Use this with required for poultry or adding to cooked meat dishes. Re-heating cooked meat is needed.
5. Serve hot in a serving dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.52 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.4 mg0.8%
Sodium 1371.1 mg57.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 1% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet