Liver and Gravy
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beef liver||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Bacon drippings||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Bacon drippings||3 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Mix flour, pepper, and salt and coat liver in the mixture.
2) Stir fry liver I bacon drippings.
3) When brown remove liver and place in a baking dish.
4) Stir fry garlic and onion in bacon dripping and mix 1 tablespoon flour.
5) Add water in the onion mixture and allow to boil.
6) Add liver gently and season to taste.
7) Bake at 350 degree F for 40 minutes or until liver is fully cooked and the gravy thickens.
8) Garnish as desired and serve with rice.