Light And Easy Brown Gravy
|Cold water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Arrowroot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tamari||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the arrowroot with cold water , stirring until well blended.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and simmer until heated, stirring frequently to prevent formation of lumps.
3. When the sauce has thickened, stir in the tamari and pepper and simmer for another few minutes.
4. Use the sauce to accompany roasts, grills or steaks
5. Serve the sauce hot and do not store for long.