|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Refined flour||60 Gram|
|Vegetable stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marmite/Other yeast extract||2 Teaspoon|
1. Melt the fat. Add chopped onion and fry until golden brown.
2. Add the flour and blend well till it becomes brown (about 5 to 71 minutes) stirring all the time.
3. Remove pan from fire. Cool and add stock and milk stirring well to form a smooth mixture.
4. Mix in marmite dissolved in a little stock. Add salt.
5. Return to fire and simmer till gravy is of the required consistency (thinner than a sauce) and well cooked.