Brown onion gravy is a traditional suppers which is fondly served in Ireland and England pubs. It consists of sausages, mashed potatoes and gravy. The brown onion gravy makes any meal much tastier. You can make the gravy a couple of days in advance if you wish to use it longer.
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Melt butter and saute onions until brown.
2. Add flour and mix it well.
3. Add pepper and beef paste mixed in water.
4. Bring it to a boil and the brown onion gravy is ready.
5. Serve the gravy over mashed potatoes and meat.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
A typical pub grub is the brown onion gravy. This dish consists of sausages, mashed potatoes and some gravy. Check out the video on making this typically classic dish very much know in European countries!