|Grapefruit||2 Large, cut into halves|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Remove seeds from grapefruit.
2) Cut around edges and sections to loosen.
3) On roasting rack or in serving bowls, place the grapefruit.
4) In small bowl, melt butter at High 30 to 45 seconds.
5) Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
6) Spoon mixture evenly over grapefruit.
7) Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, rearranging and rotating grapefruit after half the time.
8) Use the boiled grapefruit as an addition to fruit salad or fruit cream.