|Lean ham||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Onion||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Green pepper||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Rice||1 Ounce, boiled (25 grams)|
|Garden peas||1 Ounce, boiled (25 grams)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Scoop grapefruit without damaging shell; keep aside the shell for presentation.
3. Cut grapefruit pulp into small pieces.
4. Finely dice onion, pepper and ham and mix with rice, peas and herbs.
5. In a non stick frying pan, brush oil, heat and add rice and vegetables; stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Stir in grapefruit pieces and stuff into the reserved grapefruit shell.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot Grapefruit Ragdale with some salad on the side.