|Lean ham||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Onion||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Green pepper||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Rice||1 Ounce, boiled (25 grams)|
|Garden peas||1 Ounce, boiled (25 grams)|
|Dried mixed herbs||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Scoop grapefruit without damaging shell; keep aside the shell for presentation.
3. Cut grapefruit pulp into small pieces.
4. Finely dice onion, pepper and ham and mix with rice, peas and herbs.
5. In a non stick frying pan, brush oil, heat and add rice and vegetables; stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Stir in grapefruit pieces and stuff into the reserved grapefruit shell.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot Grapefruit Ragdale with some salad on the side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.5 mg4.2%
Sodium 386 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 142.4%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet