|Canned pineapple chunks||4 Ounce (1 Small Tin)|
|Cherry||4 Fluid Ounce (1 Gill)|
|Strawberries/Glace fruits||2 Ounce (Or Needed)|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of mixture.
4. Sprinkle with castor sugar and add sherry.
5. Place the bowl over ice chips for about an hour until cold.
6. Pile mixture in sherbet glasses.
7. Garnish with fresh strawberries a candied or glace fruits.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 118.8 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 152 g50.6%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g58%
Sugars 89.4 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 273.8%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet