|Canned pineapple chunks||4 Ounce (1 Small Tin)|
|Cherry||4 Fluid Ounce (1 Gill)|
|Strawberries/Glace fruits||2 Ounce (Or Needed)|
|Castor sugar||2 Tablespoon (Or As Needed)|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of mixture.
4. Sprinkle with castor sugar and add sherry.
5. Place the bowl over ice chips for about an hour until cold.
6. Pile mixture in sherbet glasses.
7. Garnish with fresh strawberries a candied or glace fruits.