|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grapefruit juice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the honey and water together, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
2) Allow to cool, then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture in 2 batches as per directions.
4) Alternately in a large pan, turn the mixture and freeze until pulpy.
5) Remove from freezer, beat thoroughly and then return to freezer.
6) Repeat this twice, then spoon the mixture in two 1-quart containers and freeze until serving time.
7) Serve the frozen Grapefruit Granita in sherbet or cocktail glasses.