|Whole grapefruit||1 , cut in half|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Use a sharp fruit knife or paring knife to loosen grapefruit sections at the edges
2. Remove and discard seeds.
3. Sprinkle top of grape fruit halves with sugar.
4. Spoon small beads of butter evenly over sugar.
Arrange grapefruit halves in a 1-quart microwaveable casserole dish or on a paper plate.
5. Just before serving, place in the microwave and cook for about 2 minutes
6. Serve warm, half per portion, on a dessert plate or in a fruit coupe.