|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Pint, washed and capped|
|Grapefruit||3 Large, halved|
1) Discard the seeds, and release the sections of each grapefruit half.
2) Take a medium saucepan and mix well sugar and orange juice in it and bring to a boil.
3) Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute until sugar dissolves.
4) Take away from heat, stir after adding strawberries and chill the mixture thoroughly.
5) Evenly pour the chilled strawberry mixture over grapefruit halves.
6) Serve immediately.