|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cucumber||4 Ounce, peeled, finely chopped|
|Chopped mint||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
1) Squeeze and extract the grapefruit juice, then add the stock to level up to 1 pt.
2) In a saucepan, add a little grapefruit stock , sprinkle over the gelatine and gently heat until dissolved.
3) Stir the rest of the juice into the gelatine mixture and mix well.
4) Stir in the cucumber, mint and pepper; put the mixture into a freezer container and blend to form puree freeze the mixture until it is mushy.
5) Remove the mixture from the freezer and gently fold in the egg white.
6) Scoop into serving cups and serve with mint sprigs.