Barbara St Amand's Grape Delight
|Plain yogurt||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Low Fat)|
|Orange juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Seedless grapes/2 cans of 8-3/4- ounce each , drained and chilled||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Orange peel||2 Teaspoon, zested (For Garnish:)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine yogurt and juice.
3) Take four serving glasses and into each of 4 glasses, spoon 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture.
4) Top the yogurt mixture with 1/4 cup grapes and then another 1/4 cup yogurt mixture.
5) Garnish with orange peel on top.
6) Serve the grape delight as refreshing drink.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 511 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg19.6%
Sodium 214.7 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.8%
Sugars 71.4 g
Protein 18 g36.4%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 92.4%
Calcium 59.6% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet