|Grape juice||1 Pint, chilled|
|Apple juice||1 Pint, chilled|
|Lemon||2 , chilled|
|Sirop de gomme/Rock candy /sugar syrup||1⁄4 Pint|
|Grapes||6 Ounce, peeled and pitted|
|Banana||1 Small, peeled|
|Sparkling water||1 Liter, chilled (1 bottle)|
1) Cut the grapes and banana into silvers.
2) In a cup place together lemon juice and sugar syrup, and place in refrigerator until chill.
3) In a large jug, place together the fruit juices and syrup mixture and stir well.
4) In a 4 tall glasses, place crushed ice equally on the bottom of each glass with grapes and banana.
5) Stream the juice mixture equally over the fruits.
6) Top with sparkling water and stir once.
7) Serve chilled garnished with slice of lemon.