Herbed Red Grapes
|Red grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine/Rose wine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the microwave) for about 3 minutes.
5) Add the melted butter mixture to the heated microwave dish and tilt it around so that the sides get completely coated.
6) Add the seeded grapes to this dish and microwave again for about 1 to 2 minutes, on high temperature.
7) Sprinkle wine over the grapes.
8) These herbed grapes taste wonderful when served with fish, chicken, pork or lamb chops.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 637 Calories from Fat 406
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 503.3 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.7%
Sugars 49.7 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 58%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet