Fluffy Grape Dessert
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless red grapes||10 , quartered|
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the grape juice, mix thoroughly.
4) In a medium bowl, pour the mixture and refrigerate until thickened, stirring occasionally.
5) Then beat until the mixture doubles in volume and fold in grapes.
6) Spoon equally in 6 dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
7) Serve the Fluffy Grape Dessert chilled.
Calories 38 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.03%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 20.1%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet