Fluffy Grape Dessert
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless red grapes||10 , quartered|
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then stir in the grape juice, mix thoroughly.
4) In a medium bowl, pour the mixture and refrigerate until thickened, stirring occasionally.
5) Then beat until the mixture doubles in volume and fold in grapes.
6) Spoon equally in 6 dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
7) Serve the Fluffy Grape Dessert chilled.