Fruity Party Favors
|Chewy fruit leather snacks||4 Ounce (1/4 package, grape, cherry or strawberry, fruit-leather)|
|Chewy fruit leather snacks||4 Ounce (1/4 package, apricot or orange)|
|Chewy strawberry fruit bars||9 2⁄3 Ounce (2 package, 4.8-oz size)|
|Chewy apricot fruit bars||9 2⁄3 Ounce (2 package, 4.8-oz size)|
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each flavor and press the stacked bars together.
5. Decorate stacks as gift packages by placing one contrasting-color fruit-leather strip lengthwise over stack and another such strip around the center, crosswise.
6. Press ends of strips onto bottom of stack or wrap two fruit-leather strips around the fruit-bar stack in a spiral, if desired.
7. Form remaining strips into bows and use to finish off packages.
8. In a paper liner place each package and serve.