Lime Baked Halibut With Fresh Grapes
|Halibut steaks/Other white fish fillets||4|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Carrot||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Cucumber||1 Small, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Canned minced clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Seedless grapes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (California)|
|Lime||1 , sliced|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a shallow casserole or baking dish, arrange fish filets in a single layer.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and spoon butter over them.
4. Layer the vegetables, grapes, clams and lime slices over the fish.
5. Pour wine over the contents.
6. Cover the dish with foil and place in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender-crisp.
8. Serve straight out of the casserole, spooning the cooking liquid over the fish and vegetables.