Marinated Strawberries With Grapes
|Strawberries||2 Pint, unblemished|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1. With a damp paper towel, wipe the strawberries.
2. Remove the hulls and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on the size.
3. In a serving bowl, place the berry slices.
4. Add the sugar and lemon juice, and mix gently.
5. Keep it in the fridge for an hour or so.
6. Add two good handfuls of grapes to the chilled berries, and mix gently.
7. Serve right away.