|Lime gelatin||2 Tablespoon|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened grape juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Bottled)|
|Seedless green grapes||30|
1) Boil water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of mixture to small bowl and mix with cold water.
3) Chill till thick.
4) Mix grape juice to remaining gelatin.
5) Transfer to 4 sherbet glasses filling about one-half full.
6) Chill to set.
7) Beat gelatin till fluffy.
8) Place in bowl of ice and water till it sets in the mould.
9) Add grapes and pile into gelatin.
10) Chill to set.
11) Serve chilled.