|Grape juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Loganberry juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oranges||2 , thinly sliced|
|Sugar in the raw/Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In ice-cube trays, freeze chill grape juice
2. In a large punch bowl, mix sugar or honey with water and then add frozen fruit juices.
3. Return the bowl to the refrigerator and chill for several hours.
4. Just before serving, add ice cubes to individual cocktail glasses.
5. Pour the chilled juice over grape juice ice cubes
6. Garnish with an orange slice per glass.