1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a baking pan, evenly add and combine the quick oats with granola, coconut, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, honey, apple juice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake this in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes, tossing the granola every half hour until all moisture is cooked out and the granola is toasted.
4. Once done, add and combine some dried blueberries and mix well.
5. Serve these toasted granola mixture in serving cups filled with yogurt and pour some milk over it. Top this with mixed berries.