1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper sheets.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, raw almonds, unsalted peanuts, raw pumpkin seeds, raw sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, sweetened coconut flakes, dried cranberries, brown sugar syrup and mix well with a spatula.
4. Spread the mix onto the baking tray and flatten it out.
7. Pop into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes toss the granola and bake for another 15 minutes.
8. Serve the crispy granola as a tasty snack.
If you have never made granola and want to make some, this Homemade Granola recipe video is a must watch for you. It not only shares a gourmet granola recipe but also tells you about the small details like shopping and buying the right stuff to make it. Take a look and give it a go!