Suzan's Granola Bars
|Rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Barley flakes/Wheat / rye flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Puffed cereal/Crispy brown rice cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat germ/Bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Canola / Safflower)|
|Honey||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter/Sesame tahini||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Carob chips/Dates / raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut flakes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Non-instant milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it becomes light brown in color.
6. Cool it on rack for at least 20 minutes before cutting it into 20-24 pieces. Store it in an airtight container.
7. Suzan's Granola Bars can be served anytime anywhere on the go.