2) In a bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and egg.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) By hand, stir in granola, oats and raisins.
5) Spread in a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
6) Place in oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or till the edges are browned.
7) Remove from the oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the bars.
8) Allow to stand for 3 minutes.
9) Spread the chocolate over the bars.
10) Cool completely and cut into bars.
11) Serve with a glass of milk as a snack.