|Regular oats||4 Cup (64 tbs), uncooked|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl add first 9 ingredients and mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
4. Spread the mixture on it.
5. Bake for 25 to 30, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Add pecans and dates. Mix well.
7. Cool for sometime.
8. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
9. Serve as a breakfast snack.