|Regular oats||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sunflower kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed dried fruit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, coconut, sunflower kernels, almonds, seasme seeds and salt. Mix well, and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine honey, oil, and vanilla. Keep over medium heat, and cook, stirring constantly until mixture is thoroughly heated.
4. Transfer the honey mixture over oats mixture; mix well.
5. On a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, spread oats mixture evenly.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden, stirring every 5 minutes.
7. Take away from oven; stir in dates, raisins, and dried fruit.
8. Cool to room temperature.
9. Serve with milk as cereal or as a snack. If not using right away, store in an airtight container.