Honey Wheat Granola
|Rolled wheat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hulled sunflower seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots/Dried dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat, wheat germ, oil, honey , sunflower seeds, salt and vanilla.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add dried fruits and mix well.
4) Place the granola mixture in airtight container and store well.
5) Serve as desired with yogurt or milk.