|Rolled oats||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat, sesame, coconut, oil, honey and vanilla.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add raisins and mix well.
4) Place the granola mixture in a tightly covered container and store well.
5) Serve as desired with yogurt or milk.