|Corn oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fructose||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Old-fashioned rolled oats||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Old fashioned rolled oats||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Whole almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted prunes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Dried apricots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking dish , spread the mixture evenly .
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6.Remove from oven and stir well.
7. Let bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
8.Remove from the oven .
9. Add and mix raisins, prunes and apricots.
10. Let cool to room temperature.
11. Store in tightly covered containers.
12. Serve with milk, yogurt, honey etc.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5673 Calories from Fat 1448
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 169 g260%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.6%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49.9 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 905 g301.7%
Dietary Fiber 120.7 g482.8%
Sugars 116.7 g
Protein 161 g322.6%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 73.5% Iron 266.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet