Grape Granola Bars
|Butterscotch chipits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grape jelly||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granola||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quick oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butterscotch chipits over low heat, constantly stirring.
2) Add the grape jelly ad stir well till it has blended.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the oats, peanuts and granola.
4) Mix well till coated.
5) Into a buttered 9x9-inch pan, spread the mixture evenly.
6) Place in the fridge till firm.
7) Serve as preferred.