|Buttermilk baking mix||18 Tablespoon (1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Dark raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), divided|
|Quick cooking oats||1 1⁄2 Ounce, divided (Uncooked)|
|Almonds||1 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced, divided|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Nonfat Milk)|
|Frozen egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Margarine||5 Teaspoon, melted (1 Tablespoon Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Wheat germ||1 Tablespoon, toasted|
|Coconut||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch nonstick baking pan, spray nonstick cooking spray.
5. In the greased baking pan, add the oat mixture in pan and spread it evenly; keep aside.
6. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the remaining raisins, oats, almonds, sugar, the margarine, wheat germ, and coconut.
7. Sprinkle this mixture over the oat mixture in the pan.
8. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Remove the pan from oven and place on a wire rack for cooling; let it cool down.
10. Cut into 8 equal bars.
11. Serve anytime.