1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (non-hydrogenated, preferable)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whole (sucanat)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, black sesame seeds and coconut.
3. Add melted butter, sucanut and agave. Mix it well.
4. In a baking pan, pour the mixture.
5. Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, top it with raisins.
7. Bake it for a further 10-12 minutes.
If you want a healthy breakfast, check out this recipe of Granola. The best thing about making granola at home is that you can control the kind of ingredients which can go into it making it a very specialized granola as per your taste. You can have granola as it is or with yogurt, fruits or even use it as a base for your cookies.