Victoria's Secret Granola
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flax seed||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pumpkin seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (black or brown)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (non-hydrogenated, preferable)|
|Cane sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whole (sucanat)|
|Agave||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisin/Dried cranberry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, mix rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, black sesame seeds and coconut.
3. Add melted butter, sucanut and agave. Mix it well.
4. In a baking pan, pour the mixture.
5. Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, top it with raisins.
7. Bake it for a further 10-12 minutes.
8. Serve it as it is.
Calories 709 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.2%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg5%
Sodium 12.2 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.5%
Sugars 22.5 g
Protein 17 g34%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 26.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet