1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of almonds, 2 ½ cups chopped walnuts, 3 cups old fashioned oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 ½ cup vanilla whey protein powder, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup of dried cranberries and mix it up.
4. Add ½ cup of oil, 4 eggs and 1 cup of orange marmalade and mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and smooth it out into the pan using your hands.
6. Put this into the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take the pan out of the oven and cut into bars.
8. Let the bars cool down.
9. These bars are the perfect snack whenever you need a quick healthy bite.
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars.