Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
|Old fashioned oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts/Mix of walnuts, pecans/ almonds||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground flax seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla whey protein powder||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dried fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs), snipped to small pieces if needed|
|Egg whites||4 (1 Cup Egg Whites)|
|Honey||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Any Flavor)|
|Yogurt covered raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped yogurt covered pretzel pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of almonds, 2 ½ cups chopped walnuts, 3 cups old fashioned oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 ½ cup vanilla whey protein powder, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 cup of dried cranberries and mix it up.
4. Add ½ cup of oil, 4 eggs and 1 cup of orange marmalade and mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and smooth it out into the pan using your hands.
6. Put this into the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take the pan out of the oven and cut into bars.
8. Let the bars cool down.
9. These bars are the perfect snack whenever you need a quick healthy bite.
Calories 352 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13 mg4.3%
Sodium 200.9 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.6%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 14 g27.5%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.15%
Calcium 8% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet